Please join us for our Winemaker Dinner (graciously hosted by Heidi Daniels from Trinitas Cellars).
Non-hosted cocktail* hour from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- $70++ for a delicious 5-course meal paired with the perfect wine
Wine* orders will be taken that night only, at wholesale prices.
- 2012 Carneros Chardonnay - Well decorated 100% Chardonnay with a great balance of citrus, stone fruit and a silky creamy texture.
- 2012 Napa (Carneros) Pinot Noir - A hearty "True to Form" Pinot Noir which acquires a lot of character from spending extra time on the skin during aging.
- Mysteriama Contra Costa - A proprietary 5 grape blend (some of which we've never heard of until now) that drinks like a very soft Petite Syrah (One of David's Favorite).
- 2010 Meritage Oak Knoll, Napa - This was the biggest hit at last year's Wine Expo! You may not want to leave at all if you don't take any of it with you. Chef Matt and AGM David Duran fought over the remaining drops from the menu/wine list development meeting. WOW!
- 2010 Moscato - Ripe with Mango and peach influence. This is perfect for the dessert Chef Matt has to pair it with.
*This event is subject to all applicable liquor laws and regulations.